FULL DAY GAMBOA & ZAMCAMBU
DEPARTURE 8:00 AM
ARRIVAL 5:00 PM
The trip starts travelling through the Amazon River for about one hour to get into the Peruvian indigenous community, afterwards we trek in the jungle for about two hours in order to see big trees such as; ceibas, rubber trees, cekoyas, monkeys, blue butterflies, insects, flowers, sloths and so forth. The trip ends with having lunch in the community and returning to Leticia through the amazon River to see pink and grey dolphins.
NOTE: The tour that Expeditions George of the Jungle manages is quite flexible, managing it with a maximum of 10 people in order to not impact the environment and that our visitors have a much more personalized service. The activities and time for each one will depend not only on the group and guide but also on the season of the year: in dry seasons longer walks are done and in rainy seasons most of the activities are done by boat.
THE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Transportation airport-agency-airport
- All meals during the excursion (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Purified water, juice, coffee, tea and milk.
- Equipment: Rubber boots, fishing rods, hammocks and mosquito nets, and first aid
- Travel Insurance
- Professional bilingual guide (English-speaking tour guides)
THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance tax of $37.000 COP that will be charged before leaving
the Leticia airport
- Additional items (souvenirs, extra food, cigarettes, etc.)
- Air tickets (we can help you to organize cheap flight deals on
- Personal expenses: telephone calls, laundry expenses, alcoholic
- Tips for tour guides.